An Investment in Your Future: Financial Assistance is Available to Those Who Qualify
Education and career training can be one of the most valuable investments you can make. Successful investment in your future can help you pursue a professional career. Many students require financial assistance and at Career Institute of Technology financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
CIT’s experienced staff will assist and support you every step of the way through the application process. Our knowledgeable staff can guide you through available financial assistance options. If you are eligible, CIT can help you secure a number of types of aid, including scholarships, loans and other financing options. We assist with all the paperwork. For further assistance, contact us to help evaluate your eligibility.
MILITARY & VETERAN BENEFITS
You have a variety of military and veteran benefit programs to finance your college education. CIT staff can help you in your transition and are always willing to meet with you personally to help you achieve your educational objectives. We will discuss with you about our credit transfer policy and about credit earned for military training. You may be closer to your degree than you think, we can help explain how you can make use of the GI Bill benefits. You will need to complete an application located at vets.gov to begin to receive the benefit unless indicated differently.
GI Bill beneficiaries can now download a GI Bill Statement of Benefits through Vets.gov. The GI Bill Statement of Benefits provides details on remaining entitlement, eligibility percentage, and benefit end date. The information is real-time data pulled from the same system used by the education benefit processors.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
STUDENT LOAN OPTIONS
- Earnest – offering low-rate, zero-fee personal loans! Click here to apply
- CIT’s loan partner offers 3-5 year loan terms with high approval rates, fixed interest and low monthly payments. The loans are limited to U.S. residents in the lower 48 states. Apply online and get a decision usually within one business day! Click here to apply
- SoFi – offering low interest rates and a fixed monthly payment! Click here to apply
- MyCAA Program for Military Spouses
- FastWeb.com Scholarships
- CIT Scholarship Application
- Already a current Biomed Tech (BMET)? Apply for our $1000 Foundation Scholarship! CIT Scholarship Application
- Green Note: Higher Education Donor Network
- Transfer Credit: Reduces the cost of the program
- CIT Payment Plan
- PayPal Credit Financing: Financing offers, such as no payments and no interest if paid in full in 6 months.